Thursday, August 13, 2026

WIML

 

Week In My Life✨<3

Post grad life has been really interesting as I now have a lot of free time. There has been so much going on from graduation until now that there is a lot to catch up on. After graduating, I knew that finding a job was not going to be easy and applying for something that ties in with my bachelors makes it a little harder. That is not making me give up and I will not give up until I get a job to leave my retail journey. I'll miss those discounts and sneak peaks to new collections but it is time to say goodbye. Thankfully I have gotten back from 3 places that have asked me to do an interview and scheduling those have been super easy but there are 2 places that I am really interested in. Updates on that will come out soon once I get the job!!


With all this free time, I have been trying to catch up on reading my books that I have been pushing off for some time now. Made myself a goal of 12 books to be read this year and so far I have 5. With 4 months remaining I believe I can meet my goal. This current reading slump needs to disappear ASAP because I will only be adding more books into my tbr list. I will be starting The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros and I am so ready to let out the tears!! After reading A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole, I practically sobbed my life away. My cousin warned me about that book and I took those warnings but damn did that book destroy me emotionally. I'm hoping that this new book can get me there and can't wait to journal about it!! 


Journaling has been one of the biggest habits that I want to implement in my routines. It can be morning, evening, or night routine. I pretty much do all 3 and not only does it help me clear my mind, it also helps me spend time away from my phone. Especially at night. Incorporating a journal prompt right before I go sleep has helped me relax my mind and body. Also helps me practice my writing and use all the stationary that I keep collecting. If you aren't journaling morning, evening, or right before bed, you should definitely try it!! Might have a journaling prompt waiting for you on the left side panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment