Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Blog Postings

Goals

I hope you have enjoyed the first 2 (now 3) blog posts!! I have been enjoying writing them and working on Instagram posts that tie in with every blog. I am working on multiple drafts that need to be edited before publishing this week and next. Same applies to the Instagram and TikTok will be updated soon as well!! One thing that I will be adding in future blogs are journaling prompts. I did add one in the previous blog and that is something that I want to continue adding as it entails back to my topic of mental health (which will be known as “Self Care Sunday”).

Schedule

On Monday I started working on my schedule for postings on social media and here on my platform to not keep you all waiting on the next post. As of right now there is a schedule for the blogs that will state when and what time they will be published. This schedule is set to have blogs being posted at 1:30pm. If blogs aren’t being posted at this time, I will be posting updates on my Instagram if posts will be published later. When I publish a new post, it will be shown in the main page and the previous blog will be up on their designated tab.

This will be my current schedule!! At the start of every month I will be adding a “Welcome to (month name)” to give you a little bit of a refresh. Thank you for enjoying my blogs!! ✨🪐






No comments:

Post a Comment