Welcome to Jaz Adventures!!
Welcome to Jaz Adventures!!
Hello I’m Jaz!! I’m 24 years old and have graduated from college!! I have my bachelors of science in kinesiology and I will soon be starting to get my volunteer hours for OT school!! These blogs will be a start to my journey through post grad life as I want to bring my experience to current college students and post grad students!! I will be publishing my experience on college life and post grad life!!
Starting this blog has been an exciting and frightening experience as I am starting something new. From designing the layout to creating my very first post has been a bit overwhelming but one that I have enjoyed every step of the way. This introductory post is the perfect start to what I'll be writing about in future posts.
MY NICHE/TOPICS
My blogs will focus on my college experience and balance. College classes, sorority experience, personal lifestyle, and mental health are the topics that I will be focusing on writing about (every week is a new topic). I want to be able to help/guide someone who may have questions or may feel lost throughout their college adventure. My experience will not be similar to yours but I do hope that my experience can be your reason to try something new. I will also have current adventures of where I am now with my degree and life.
Life doesn’t stop after college and there is so much more I want to see, experience, and share. This is an adventure that I can’t wait to start and one I can’t wait to see grow. This is only the beginning and an adventure that will be growing over time. Let’s start this adventure together!


No comments:
Post a Comment